FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What are the goals of the Imani Baraka Foundation?
The goal of the Imani Baraka Foundation is to facilitate education opportunities for children in developing nations.
2. What is the contact information for Imani Baraka?
Checks should be made out to Imani Baraka Foundation 5301 Beethoven, Suite 200, Los Angeles, CA 90066.
3. What percentage of donations received are used on administrative expenses?
Because the Foundation’s administrative functions and expenses are supported by volunteers and grants, 100% of the donations received are directly deployed on educational programs
4. Is there a minimum donation amount?
There is no minimum donation amount and every dollar matters, for example, tuition at the Imani Baraka Academy in Kiisi Kenya is only $3 per month ($36/year).
5. What kind of educational programs is the Foundation currently supporting?
Please visit the Programs section of our website.
6. Is the Imani Baraka Foundation a registered charity?
Yes, the Imani Baraka Foundation is registered in the State of California and is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit recognized by the IRS. All donations to the foundation are tax-deductable in accordance with IRS regulations.